Kozak Part 3 and Sam Adams and President Trump in Parallel
It is critical to continue the conversation regarding Kozak regarding the methodology that has been impacting our nation since the ‘60s. I will discuss the ‘Pressure from Below’ and Pressure from Above’ as a coordinated effort that is easily seen by various groups that have their origins in socialists, jihadists and even Marxists ideologies. I know, folks like the media and demoncrats minimize this existence and threat. We’ll talk about that too.
I was so excited when I cam across Sam Adams letter to the Massachusetts Legislature in 1796. I was amazed! It read like a parallel document or the first draft of President Trumps speech to the Repudican’s in Retreat at Philadelphia. The Core Constitutional Principles are mutually outlined. I had to share this great find with you as that ‘Parallel in History.’
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on today’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
For today’s program:
- The Progressive Blue Print in use by Soros and because this is what Hillary and her globalist/communist – both party establishment ilk have been doing: “And Not a Shot is Fired” by Jan Kozak http://www.robertwelchuniversity.org/Not a Shot.pdf
- Sam Adams To The Legislature Of Massachusetts.
MAY 31, 1796. Published in the Independent Chronicle, June 2, 1796
- Congressional Progressive Caucus https://cpc-grijalva.house.gov/caucus-members/
- The 45-goals of the Communist for America read into the Congressional Record in 1963.
- At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”
Ones I can’t let go from being in front of you:
- From the Pulpits in the Foundation: Ellis Sandoz, Political Sermons of the American Founding Era: 1730-1805, 2 volumes
- The Massachusetts Election Day Sermons compiled by Lindsay Swift 1884 (read online or download)
- Leaving this as a baseline on Progressives & Progressivism is Communism:
[section from History of the Communist Party of the United States, International Publishers, New York, 1952]
- Adding one for all to get: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate