Centinel #1, Philip Dru, Kozak, Hydra’s in the Swamp
Forgive some of my diatribe today since I’m still getting over a really tough flu. With that, the simple reality of today’s program is that the Anti-federalists predicted exactly what is going on if we did not maintain a ‘moral and virtuous’ people. As I point out via Philip Dru and Kozak the evil has been making its way to dupe a great number of citizens for over 100 years.
We – Ourselves , and the churches in particular, have allowed this evil to become dominant. I wonder if anyone really cares? The battle is before us much like that of 1772 through 1783. Who will take up the mantle? How will the swamp be drained with such embedded evil?
I will continue to fight!
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on today’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
For today’s program:
- Philip Dru: Administrator By EM House with intro by Robert Welch
- The Progressive Blue Print in use by Soros and because this is what Hillary and her globalist/communist – both party establishment ilk have been doing: “And Not a Shot is Fired” by Jan Kozak
- None Dare Call It Treason – 25 Years Later By John Stormer
- The Naked Communist by W. Cleon Skousen (has the new section with the 45 goals of communist in USA)
- Congressional Progressive Caucus
- The 45-goals of the Communist for America read into the Congressional Record in 1963.
At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”
Ones I can’t let go from being in front of you:
- From the Pulpits in the Foundation: Ellis Sandoz, Political Sermons of the American Founding Era: 1730-1805, 2 volumes
- The Massachusetts Election Day Sermons compiled by Lindsay Swift 1884 (read online or download)
- Leaving this as a baseline on Progressives & Progressivism is Communism:
[section from History of the Communist Party of the United States, International Publishers, New York, 1952]
- Adding one for all to get: Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrate