This week continues to reveal much of the truth that I’ve spoken about in other programs so you will have to go to the archives for the references and the podcasts. I delineate the roots of what is happening with judicial overreach, the progressive activist movement and other key components of the Kozak plan. Start with this past program.
This week I am diving a little deeper on the Constitutional reality that health care or health insurance is not a Right (period). As I pointed out last week the difficulty in having a Constitutionally healthy Citizenry is that we have capitulated to the treaty mandates from the UN. I’m keeping the resource links from last week and adding on from the Libertarian Institute Via fee.org that I find spot on – and you know I’m not a Libertarian!
Then I want you to remember that as I say so often, ‘There is nothing new under the sun.’ and neither was the idea of the “Deep State or Shadow Government.” The Anti-federalists predicted this. Again I refer you to the program were I talked about why Obama was at the University of Chicago and it wasn’t just because of Saul Alinsky.
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on today’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
References: Radio Program Archives
For today’s program:
- Stop Misusing the Term Health Care by Craig Cantoni, Thursday, March 16, 2017
- I wrote Health Care Deception last week and brought to you by Speaker Ob’Ryan
- At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”
- The presentation “From Covenant to the Present Constitution – A Tale of Two Constitutions” beginning at the section regarding the UN.
- Right to Health Care : World Health Organization Fact Sheet 31
- Anti-federalist No. 26 – The Use of Coercion by the New Government (descriptor of Deep State origins)
7. Antifederalist Paper 33 – “Brutus” – Federal Taxation And The Doctrine Of Implied Powers