Almost everything that has been going on for the last century has been the ‘battle for truth.’ We have lost perspective our Founder’s Truth and Intent as well as where they sourced Truth. Samuel Adams had a primary source for Truth that I identify today. I also give you more insight to the Samuel Adams Center for Political Science. Here is my email to contact me about SACPS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next I discuss Montezuma, not the Aztec emperor but the Anti-federalist. His satire on the establishment of the Constitution of 1787 is a clear descriptor of what has been and is happening in Congress today! Yes, the Anti-federalists Got It Right!
Then I tell you why we must have Ob’Ryan care. Yes, just in time for St. Patti’s Day. This is mandated not by what Tom Price or Newt Gingrich are saying about Congressional process. No, the deception is in what most refuse to learn, accept or the politicians talk about – the UN mandates for ‘universal health care.’
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on today’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
For today’s program:
- Montezuma the Anti-federalist: A CONSOLIDATED GOVERNMENT IS A TYRANNY
- Health Care Deception brought to you by Speaker Ob’Ryan
- At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”
- The presentation “From Covenant to the Present Constitution – A Tale of Two Constitutions” beginning at the section regarding the UN.
5. Right to Health Care : World Health Organization Fact Sheet 31