Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
The Un-named is here in that the essay that I completed at this link begins with the inability to formulate a word. I find that many in our present do not want to formulate that word in describing our present condition. Yet when you take in all that is occurring across these United States it is imperative to see how the governors and the bureaucrats – after having thus taken each individual citizen, one by one into their powerful hands, and having molded him as they pleases – these elected but self-designated sovereign powers extends their arms over the entire society.
The Un-named has inflicted US with all these small, complicated, minute, and uniform rules. Many folks are mandated to wear masks that have no real effect except making a number of folks sick. We cannot associate closer than ‘6 feet’ apart. The rules are pushed across the state and into every home. With all of this, you – the most original minds and the most vigorous souls cannot break through to go beyond the crowd that wants to put a guilt trip on you for not wearing a mask.
Our response has been un-natural to a free society. More so, it is an indicator of a society that now puts security due to the fear of dying above Liberty and even economy. The religion of government has superseded the basics of a living God by making going to church ‘non-essential.’ I dispute that and am delighted to see churches/pastors taking legal action to that regard.
The Un-named Challenged by Lesser Magistrates
What is encouraging is that we see the ‘Lesser Magistrates’ standing against bureaucratic and gubernatorial despotism that is executing all the elements of the Un-named. We are seeing Sheriffs, individual officers, County Commissioners and even a State Supreme Court standing in fact and truth against the proposed tyranny of these modern despots.
The Citizenry must support those that are willing to stand for Liberty.
If anyone fears death, including Christians, then they need to do a check on their relationship with the Living God.
Sam Adams Wisdom
“It is the greatest absurdity to suppose it in the power of one, or any number of men, at the entering into society, to renounce their essential natural rights, or the means of preserving those rights; when the grand end of civil government, from the very nature of its institution, is for the support, protection, and defence of those very rights; the principal of which, as is before observed, are Life, Liberty, and Property. If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave.” – The Rights of the Colonists, November 20, 1772
And because you keep asking!
The video of the program is at the SamuelAdamsReturns YouTube channel
2. Gov. Wolf Is Threatening Pennsylvanians to Cover for His Own Failings
3. PA Gov. Wolf Threatens ‘Consequences’ for Counties Defying Lockdown Orders
4. Churches Across U.S. File Lawsuits Against Democrat Governors
5. Gretchen Whitmer: State Police ‘Monitoring All of the Conversations’ of Capitol Protesters
6. Cop Fired for Posting Video Complaining about Cops Enforcing Stay-at-Home Orders
7. Nancy Pelosi Unveils $3 Trillion, 1,815-Page Leftist Coronavirus Bill
8. Nancy Pelosi Proposes 1,400-Page Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Special Interest Goodies
9. Democrats Push ‘Devil’ Coronavirus Bill H.R. 6666, ‘Door-to-Door’ Contract Tracing
10. The Supreme Court Shouldn’t Ban Christian Schools From Teaching The Faith
11. A must read article: Democrats’ New $3 Trillion Coronavirus Spending Wishlist Is Another Embarassing Farce
12. What communists do: Washington Restaurants Will Need to Track Diners’ Info As Part of Reopening Requirements [UPDATED]
13. House Democrats Launch Power Grab With Sweeping Rule Changes For Long-Distance Voting
14. Michigan Sheriff Dismantles ‘Not Clear and Concise’ Gretchen Whitmer Executive Orders