Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Moore-Strange and Federalist # 10
I was taken aback Not by the Judge Moore win but by the concession speech by Luther Strange. I had to ponder why Sen. Strange made a number of great statements about his personal faith and that in my book it did not line up with taking money from the swamp. I could not find the reconciliation of his comments and then I thought of the sermon on last Sunday by Alistair Begg, the writings of John Witherspoon and the amazing find in Federalist #10.
This program is my simple citizen analysis of the Moore-Strange run off.
I believe that we need to raise up Constitutional Candidates and Vet the candidates Constitutionally because as you know conservatism is misleading as I point out in “Not ALL Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”.
As always, remember: The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on today’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
The video of today’s program will be the SamuelAdamsReturns channel and you can subscribe to the YouTube Channel Here.
For today’s program:
- Who is John Witherspoon?
- John Witherspoon: Letters on the Education of Children, and on Marriage
- Inculcating All Students in Foundational Principles 1825 University of Virginia Board Resolution.
- Alistair Begg sermon 9-24-17
- Madison – Federalist # 10
- Yes, And even more important as you look at what happened in the Republican held House: At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”
Or on Amazon: Paperback or the eBook
And now at Barnes & Nobles too.