On Samuel Adams Returns – The Anti-federalists Got It Right: Kozak, Obama And Cato IV
With the Inauguration of the new President; we hear the cheers of the True DNA of Patriotism and the calculated attacks of the Kozak, Gramsci planners. Let US Patriotism stay strong as we look into the divisive intent of those that would subjugate a Constitutional Republic.
Considering the Kozak plan and methodologies adopted by the demoncrats, and the imperial presidency predicted by the Anti-federalists; I am talking about how early Founders manipulated language to influence the population no different then those that use the Hegelian Dialectic in the present. Yes! The so-called ‘Federalists’ stole the word to fool the population!
Cato IV is one of our key resources in our conversation today. The prediction of what could happen within the presidency.
In discussing the Kozak plan, I cover the demoncrats that refused to attend the Inauguration of President Trump!
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
And because you keep asking!
For today’s program:
- The Progressive Blue Print in use by Soros and because this is what Hillary and her globalist/communist – both party establishment ilk have been doing: “And Not a Shot is Fired” by Jan Kozak
- Cato IV
- Check this with those that did not show up at the Inauguration: Congressional Progressive Caucus
- The 45-goals of the Communist for America read into the Congressional Record in 1963.
- Marx’s Critique of Hegel Paper by Cyril Smith for Hegel seminar 18th June 1999.
- Communist Party USA: ‘Working with the Democratic Party’ is key – Washington Times January 2015
- When Did the Democratic Party Become Socialist? By Leon Puissegur, August 2015
9. At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”