The Framers of the Constitution did two major things correct: first and foremost they established a structure that is explicit in the separation of powers. Second the established that the Constitution as originally written would be the rule of law. But!! Those that were labeled as Anti-federalists absolutely got it correct in regards to how this Constitution could and would become the document of despotism and tyranny. That is why Obama was at the University of Chicago. Listen today to my full explanation regarding this!
With that, Obama is a Gramsci-ite who, with the minions and dupes, has been effectively implementing the Kozak model and plan for taking down the Republic. This is not Conspiracy Theory; This is well documented.
Today begins the series of Why the Anti-federalist Got It Right and why the resistance to PEOTUS is so great.
Based on the claims of CPUSA regarding the infiltration of the Demoncrat Party and the actions of many Republicans as well as item 15 through 21 of the 45 goals of the communist in America – as read into the 1963 Congressional Record: It is clear that those in Congress, especially Republicans fall into this perspective that – “Not ALL Conservatives Are Constitutionalists.” I encourage you to get your copy. The links are in the references for the paperback or eBook.
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
For today’s program:
- The Progressive Blue Print in use by Soros and because this is what Hillary and her globalist/communist – both party establishment ilk have been doing: “And Not a Shot is Fired” by Jan Kozak
- The 45-goals of the Communist for America read into the Congressional Record in 1963.
- Marx’s Critique of Hegel Paper by Cyril Smith for Hegel seminar 18th June 1999.
- Niki Raapana on Communitarianism
- Communist Party USA working with Democrat Party 1-29-2015
- Communist Party USA: ‘Working with the Democratic Party’ is key – Washington Times January 2015
- When Did the Democratic Party Become Socialist? By Leon Puissegur, August 2015
- At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”
All three Radio Program segments consolidated: