Benjamin Rush Vs. UNESCO
Listen Saturday at 9 AM or 7 PM Eastern on www.lwrn.net
This week I am delving back into Ben Rush’s work on the ‘Thoughts Upon the Mode of Education Proper In A Republic’ from the middle. There the perspective of Patriotism and American Culture is discussed. I reference a YouTube video that I really like with Doug Wilson (see the references). I get back to Ben Rush and bring in the hard hits on UNESCO.
President Trump pulled US out of UNESCO again for cultural reasons. Reagan pulled US out for poor management reasons. It was George W. Bush that put us back in. I’m going to introduce you to the two best reads on education and UNESCO there are in the whole library of books on this issue. The bottom line is that we should defund every aspect of UNESCO and completely void all treaty aspects that have US encumbered and slaves to the destruction of every entity under its auspices. Great starting point for getting out of UN since UNESCO has so many tentacles’.
As always, remember: The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on Saturday’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
The video of today’s program will be the SamuelAdamsReturns channel and you can subscribe to the YouTube Channel Here.
For today’s program:
- Doug Wilson YouTube: Douglas Wilson on what #americancultureis
- Thoughts Upon The Mode Of Education Proper In A Republic
- The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
- In the Presence of Our Enemies by Ellen McClay
- Yes, And even more important as you look at what happened in the Republican held House: At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists” Or on Amazon: Paperback or the eBook And now at Barnes & Nobles too.