Consolidated Government Not the Republic You Thought It Was
Continuing to enhance the program on video and then putting the archive segments up on the SamuelAdamsReturns YouTube channel. Videos posted on Sunday.
In preparing for today’s program I was digging in on the Senate from the Anti-federalists perspective when I was surprised by what I’ve previously read. You know how something jumps out as if it is fresh and new. In the Founders Constitutions I was going through the topic of ‘Popular Basis for Government’ and a series of the Anti-federalists hit our present situation of despotic oligarchy right on the head. Simply, The Constitution as it is today and from the beginning is not the idea of a Republic that we think it is.
I do open today with a short mention of the article I wrote called “MSM Is Not Intelligent”. Check it out when you can.
We had a great kick off BBQ last Saturday! The movement is launched to develop the next generation of policy makers with Founders Original Intent via SACPS.org.
As always, remember: The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
And because you keep asking!
References For today’s program:
- The following list of Anti-federalists Papers:
- Antifederalist No. 39 APPEARANCE AND REALITY-THE FORM IS FEDERAL; THE EFFECT IS NATIONAL – “A FARMER.” It appeared in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer on April 15 and 22, 1788
- Antifederalist No. 40 ON THE MOTIVATIONS AND AUTHORITY OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS – PHILADELPHIENSIS, A FARMER AND PLANTER, PATRICK HENRY, and CENTINEL
- Antifederalist No. 41-43 (Part I) Richard Henry Lee “THE QUANTITY OF POWER THE UNION MUST POSSESS IS ONE THING; THE MODE OF EXERCISING THE POWERS GIVEN IS QUITE A DIFFERENT CONSIDERATION”
- Because this is the solution we need to mentor out future leadership and policy makers: SACPS:
Presentations: What will Samuel Adams Center for Political Science (SACPS) do? Watch the presentation link.
- Yes, And even more important as you look at what happened in the Republican held House: At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists” Or on Amazon: Paperback or the eBook