Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | RSS | More
This week my intentions are on course in that I’m going to talk about “Judicial Tyranny” from the Anti-federalists’ point of view and a whole lot more.
The ‘More’ includes some of the rational by which we see Senator Chucky peering over his glasses like the ‘O’l maid schoolmarm’ shrilling about evils of a proven ‘Constitutional Constructionist.’ The point I’m discussing is that the new Justice on the Supreme Court should be one that is a more ardent supporter of Constitutionalism. Not saying that tyranny in the lower courts will end. Listen for more on this.
Consider that in the course of policy making – if those who enter public service do not understand Founders Intent and our moral and virtuous approach to Constitutionalism – then we have over 100 years of policy that has taken U. S. into policy configurations determined by the elite just as the Anti-federalists predicted and De Tocqueville wrote extensively about. That is why sacps.org is critical to the preparation of our future policy makers.
All things came together as I was preparing for today with reading, yes – history. Once again I have found that we have not brought historical reality to our youth so that we have not raised up a generation of youth that understand ‘True Founders Intent’ for governance. Yes, this is the 100th year of remembering WWI. What I’ll remind you of is E. M. House who wrote Phillip Dru: Administrator. Also, I comment on some modern article that are interesting.
With that – The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
Join me on today’s program to value the Founders perspective of the mirrors of history and the reality of the present.
And because you keep asking!
References: Radio Program Archives
For today’s program:
- Not giving you the link reference but if you have a month: The Commentaries on the Constitution by Joseph Story.
- Google the references for Patrick Henry Speech June 5 and June 8, 1788
- Anti-federalist Brutus XI thru XV
- Woodrow Wilson Made the World Unsafe for Democracy by James Bovard
- World War I Opened the Door for Central Planning by Daniel Hager
- Because we need to mentor out future leadership: SACPS:
Presentations: What will Samuel Adams Center for Political Science (SACPS) do? Watch the presentation link.
To follow what SACPS is doing and progressing like the page on FaceBook: and watch the web site mature at SACPS.org
- Yes, And even more important as you look at what happened in the Republican held House: At the Samuel Adams Returns web site: “Not All Conservatives Are Constitutionalists”