I have now been searching for mechanisms for the Legal Restoration of Constitutionalism and True Federalism. I have yet to find an easy answer.
Frankly, Legal Restoration requires the Madison and J. Adams comment regarding Constitutionalism being ‘only for a moral and virtuous/religious people.’ And the village idiot can see that we are grossly in a far cry from moral or virtuous, let alone religious as a people. More so, throw 90% of the bureaucrats into the immoral oath breaking category and I’ll be kind, 87% of the politicians lumped in with the majority.
The Legal Restoration of Constitutionalism and True Federalism is your and my challenge. In this program I introduce you to the various writings in the references below that give background to everything in this program.
Religion of Science and Human Sacrifice
In Episode #300 I covered the new religion in US Governance and the population as well. With the article that is Reference #12 below, we now zero on Science, especially medical so called science. As you will hear on the program and in the references, experimentation as well as human sacrifice are seen for the ‘greater good.’ The depravity, lack of Foundational morality, of the so called medical professionals and scientists is in essence comparable to the Uganda witchdoctors practices.
The chasing of dollars for research is morally bankrupt. But hey, as I paraphrase Fauci would say, the risks don’t matter. It’s about the gains
There is more to write about but the meat is in the Program and the References
Sam Adams’ Wisdom
From the References:
‘Being Members of the Legislative Body, you will have a special Regard to the Morals of this People, which are the Basis of publick Happiness ; & endeavor to have such Laws made if any are still want ing as shall be best adapted to secure them: and we particularly desire you carefully to look into the Laws of Excise, that if the Virtue of the People is endangerd by the Multiplicity of Oaths therein enjoynd or their Trade & Business is unreasonably impeded or embarrassd thereby, the Grievance may be redressd.
As the Preservation of Morals as well as Property & Right, so much depends upon the impartial Distri bution of Justice, agreable to good & wholesom Law : and as the Judges of the Land do depend upon the free Grants of the General Assembly for Support: It is incumbent upon you at all times to give your Voice for their honorable Maintenance so long as they, having in their minds an Indifference to all other Affairs, shall devote themselves wholly to the Duties of their own Department, and the further Study of the Law, by which their Customs Precedents Proceedings & Determinations are adjusted & limited. ’
Because you keep asking –
1. Regarding Oaths – Westminster Confession Chapters 22.
2. Public Law Health Map: Liability for Violating the State Constitutions
4. Redressing Deprivations of Rights Secured by State Constitutions Outside the Shadow of the Supreme Court’s Constitutional Remedies Jurisprudence by Gary S. Gildin, Penn State Dickinson School of Law
6. Do the State Shutdowns Violate the U.S. Constitution? – CATO Institute (anti-Trump article but interesting regarding actions of governors.
8. BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: UN, US, Facebook and Smartmatic Executives Conspired Together Before the 2020 Election and Many of Same Officials Now Trying to Stop or Derail 2020 Election Audits Taking Place By Joe Hoft
11. Child Sacrifice in Uganda by Sebastiano Vitale – there are many other related stories too.
12. The Left’s Religious Faith In False ‘Science’ Echoes Soviet Corruption by Sumantra Maitra
13. Fauci’s Cost-Benefit Calculation: You Absorb The Cost, He Benefits by Kylee Zempel
16. Playing a Doctor on TV by Doug Wilson
17. Original Source regarding morals of the elected, bureaucrats and the people for this program:
a. Agrippa IX (excerpt), 28 December 1787 by James Winthrop, Agrippa – page 38 of The Anti-federalists Papers Special Edition
b. Sam Adams Writings Volume I, page 3, 1764 writings