Melanie Phillips was at Parkside church this past Monday, 4-30. Forgive me in advance if I don’t pronounce her first name properly. He presentation on Culture and the issues of the day was exceptional. I confess that other than being minus the ultimate resolution of the Gospel for these times, her presentation reminded me of reading Abraham Kuyper or hearing Dr. Francis Schaeffer. Yup, There is Nothing New Under the Sun. See the link to her presentation in the resources section.
The question continues regarding Founders Original Intent for governance and how does it apply to our up coming Primary Elections on May 8? The culture issues that Ms. Phillips speaks in Great Britain are taking on steam in the US. We must resist and fight the evils with Truth, History and yes – Full Biblical Reformation teaching within and outside the churches.
I finish up today with the Articles I and II of the ‘The Article of Confederation’ and some points from Melancton Smith regarding the Senate.
With that, As always, remember: The Founders wanted us to gain knowledge and get involved! Being a Citizen is an Active involvement in our political life! Let’s get our feet on the street for this time is critical!
For today’s program:
- Melanie Phillips at Parkside church 4-30-18
- Articles of Confederation
- Melancton Smith – June 25, 1788 regarding the Senate (Correction: NY debate not Massachusetts)
- Kuyper on Islam
- Kuyper lectures at Princeton
- Schaeffer – How Should We Than Live? (There are 10 Episodes)
- New Book: ‘From Covenant To The Present Constitution’ More about it and Free look at Author’s Notes & Introduction. Get your copy at Amazon or at The Book Patch For a signed copy contact me at email@example.com Seminars beginning in June.